My first interview

I know every one will be excited when he face an interview for first time, For me it was double exciting because it was conducted by " Indian army ". Actually there was a poster presentation the next day of army selections so i have to design poster also, so i had very little time for preparation. I have aligned all my certificates in order and ironed my clothes. then i searched for questions which they might ask because some times it might be useful for me to get prepared answers without freezing before them but in the actual scene it was very different. I picked a light orange color shirt and some military green pant ha ha ha great combination right, some times we feel some thing or do some thing thinking that it was a better choice but it later proves how weird it looks... same happened to me orange coloured shirt was really looking odd so i decided to change my shirt. Actually Sujan , a friend of mine, is not attending the interview and to my luck he was in full formal so we decided to change the shirts. Unfortunately Sujan complexion is somewhat brown and an orange color shirt for him is very weird and funny but i didn't remark on him because he might get angry and may reject the offer for exchange of shirt. now we are all ready for the interview. The interview process was started some where around 12 P.M, actually we have enrolled our name a little bit late so we have to wait for nearly 7 hours for our turn. This waiting time vexation turned into a little bit frustration some where near 8 o clock in the evening i got my chance. As it was my first interview I have remembered everything.
It was a glass door chamber of our T and P computer lab. I have entered the room with gentle smile. As soon i reached their table first thing i noticed was they were little bit vexed and they were discussing about postponing the remaining interview process for tomorrow, and they didn't even notice my presence this made me a little bit uneasy i have waited for their move and stood there for a while, then they fortunately noticed me and asked me to sit down. After a little bit discussion one guy left after long waiting and after confirming that they are free now i have wish them good evening.

Very first question was Do you have any national level sports certificates?
my answer was straight no

Do you have any NCC certificates?
obviously my answer was no
Third was "Do any of your family members are in military"?
again same answer so straight three NOs

And the final question was Why should I take you in my organization?
Actually this question was tricky but my mood played on me(result of all the frustration since from morning)
I have answered no need sir I am not interested in your post pick the person who is good at sports and NCC i am not fit for this job and left the room (my answer was not as direct as said but it was same sense)

Later i have regretted my act and now placed in TCS.....

Comments

srujana said…
Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

Popular Posts