lets get it started

Actually till now I was waited for some point to start this blog but i was lagging in some thing.
I was struggling how and when to start i actually started with an intention i can gain some name through it so the tension builded up in my mind(sorry my grammer is poor so plz forgive me). With that sort of intention i was waiting for some point to start.
                  When to start and what to start initially i was in a mood of calculating the gains and losses of the work i am doing. Once like a lighting in the sky ravi, vijaykanth made me to lesten porushotham ji's ebiz presentation. Actually i already knew about that but the confidence on vijaykanth made me to opt it and now i have a downline of 23 but i did'nt recieve any money but i learnt me more things that a life deserve.
                I could know how people think,behave and i return i could know how to manage the things that are going against us and now with all the experiences . 
Now i could figure out my problem lake of confidence.I could'nt point it out because of some ego problem but as age and mind grows maturity comes into play and level of ego gradually but intentionally declined. Now i am able to accept my faults and earlier I was unabled to do that.



so life learnt me the things and in the natural phenomenon I could figure out myself

 

Comments

Popular Posts