Encounter


When u have some heart stirring feeling inside u. i bet you can't speak a word. I too understood this after this encounter.



In SK university campus i meet this girl. I was there to present a paper, there i meet her, she was a second year student from some mogul college or that some sort.

After my presentation I was just wandering around her just to create a feeling that I was trying to say some thing. she was pretty cool looking girl and I am desperate to do something, suddenly something got struck inside my heart i couldn't speak anything. what on earth stop me form doing that, really I ran out of words. I was wondering for the first time i felt dumb.

After 2-3 aqttempts, I succeeded and said "hi".  My heart was jumping with joy,... I had to control myself, her name was ashwini. Please don't laugh at me because i was in such a situation, where words were precious than gold. I could see she was giggling and my boy I was on the moon. The whole scene was dramatic now I could listen the words that she didn't even speak, May be little bit exaggeration but it was pure joy.  

To my luck I had a great presentation which gave her some topic to discuss. The discussion was stupid but the trance of pleasure filled in between us was memorable. Now I had to make most of that chance so I started to look for some spot events, luckily we found one quiz and we both have registered as one team. I was in cloud nine roaming with her. We nearly spoke for 1 hour roaming around.

But fate had other ideas that didn't favour me. All the spot events were cancelled and the feast was completed in a hurry, all I could do is curse the organiser for this mishap. I was so disappointed, such a disastrous ending to my lovely encounter.
I still saved a ten rupee note with me as sweet and short memory of her.


Ashwini I Miss U

PS. This encounter has more twists than I anticipated. I got her number from a trusted friend of mine and more updates of this post is coming soon in my next post.. :P


Comments

ASS-H**E ... U could have just asked her out , for a coffee or something ...
Pranay said…
bokachoda... tor biye knodin hobena. :D meyera ekta ekta kore beriyei jabe..

Popular Posts